ProSystem fx Tax
For U.S. tax returns
When you need to complete a U.S. tax return, put the power of Wolters Kluwer tax software to work for you with ProSystem fx Tax. It is the most comprehensive system available, providing full capabilities for all types of U.S. returns (Federal and State). Installed on premise.
Automatic calculations, overrides, complete diagnostics, and optimizations are available for every type of U.S. return.
Producing everything from your simplest accommodation returns to your most complex 1040s (including 1040NR)
Easily handles a wide array of returns including 1120, 1120S, Consolidated Corporation, and more (including 1120F)
Provides complete flexibility for handling all types of partnership tax returns including 8865
Easily handles compliance requirements while offering complete presentation flexibility for all major types of estates and trusts
Handle all your estate and gift tax returns, with the features and capabilities you’ve come to expect from the industry leader – Wolters Kluwer
Used by more than 2/3 of the top 30,000 U.S. firms
Used by more than 70% of the top Canadian accounting firms
- Pay-per-return option for lower volume users – Pay for only the returns that you process or consider more inclusive packages when your volume justifies it.
- All types of U.S. forms and guides, including those used by Canadian tax preparers – IRS Form 1040NR, 1120F, 1116, 2555, 3520, 5471, 5472, 1065, 1041, 706, 706-NA, 8938, 8833, 8865, 8858, FBAR 114 and 114A, etc.
- Complete e-filing modules – including MeF. All e-fillable forms (not just compulsory ones) including FBAR forms 114 and 114A.
- Works from local installation.
- Sophisticated one-step multi-state processing – For any combination of all 50 states in a single calculation
- Displays prior-year amounts on screen
- Free electronic conversion of client data from most popular U.S. tax packages.
- Flexible data entry
- Interactive government form view allows you to review all Federal forms and schedules and jump to appropriate detail screen
- A comprehensive on-screen review system includes thousands of interactive diagnostics that link to input – by far the most in the industry
- Classroom-quality interactive training via the Internet
- More field or form-specific help than any other tax program
- Links to explanations on IntelliConnect or AnswerConnect U.S.
- Previous year archives and Network options are available.
- The best system and tax support in the industry! Even during tax season, our customer support is always there when needed! (Web, Chat, Phone…)
The stability of working with the industry’s most mature, trusted Windows™ tax system, setting standards since 1992
The confidence that comes from working with the most comprehensive U.S. tax capabilities available, all backed by the authority and expertise of Wolters Kluwer
The security of working with a world-class Customer Support Organization again this year. Support is always there when needed!
If you prefer to work in the cloud, ask us about Axcess Tax!
The most commonly used option is pay-per-return, giving you access to all the forms you would need for your return. It consists of an annual registration fee of $680 plus the following fee for each return:
All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars.
To order, for more information, or to have a short private demo, please contact your local Wolters Kluwer sales representative or fill out the form and we will reach out to you.