Enjoy one-stop access to in-depth analysis of provincial tax statutes, cases, regulations and government documents.
Of course, tax laws vary from province to province. So it can be challenging to keep up with the latest provincial tax changes. CCH IntelliConnect helps you stay on top of all of the relevant developments in the areas of income tax, sales tax, payroll tax, property tax and more for all of Canada’s 13 provinces and territories. You have unprecedented access to the industry’s best tax research content from Wolters Kluwer, the market leaders in the interpretation of Canadian tax since 1946.
Why choose CCH IntelliConnect for Provincial Tax information?
- One-stop access to hundreds of statutes and regulations, government documents and more that can vary significantly from province to province
- A convenient monthly newsletter (Provincial Tax News) summarizes and analyzes key developments and has a comprehensive archive for extensive research
- Hundreds of roadmaps provide a quick jumping off point for further research
- In-depth coverage of provincial and territorial budgets
- Benefit from expert commentary and insights by key contributors including Wolters Kluwer tax experts such as Peter Tomlinson, LL.B., Jacques Roberge, B.Comm., and Harry Hoogkamp, CPA, CMA, CBV