Get in-depth, expert commentary on Federal Income Tax issues that will help you serve your clients better.
Federal Income Tax is complicated and rapidly changing. CCH IntelliConnect gives you unprecedented access to the the industry’s best Federal Income Tax content, from the market leaders in the interpretation of Canadian tax since 1946. It’s the one central source you can rely on – whether you’re looking for a quick answer on current tax rates or in-depth analysis from industry experts.
Why choose CCH IntelliConnect for Federal Tax information?
- Tax Topics, the longest standing and most highly regarded tax newsletter in Canada, published every week
- Wolters Kluwer’s Digital Library featuring market-leading book titles such as Understanding the Taxation of Partnerships and Understanding Section 55 and Butterfly Reorganizations
- The most respected tax preparation guides – our Preparing Your Tax Returns series – as well as recognized resources like Dominion Tax Cases
- Ongoing coverage of evolving areas of specialty, including taxation of partnerships and more
- A wide selection of newsletters on a variety of topics, all with comprehensive archives for extensive research
- Benefit from expert commentary and insights authored by trusted leaders from top accounting firms such as PwC and MNP, law firms such as Dentons LLP, and other experts such as Joseph Frankovic, LL.B., LL.M. Ph.D., CPA
- Tap into the expertise of Wolters Kluwer professionals, including Roderick McBey, LL.B., T.E.P., Cameron Mancell, CFP©, and Robert Boucher, CPA, CA