Get immediate access to continually updated estate planning content developed by experts you trust
The next decade is expected to bring about the greatest intergenerational transfer of assets in Canada that we’ve ever seen. That’s why an in-depth knowledge of estate planning is now more important than ever. CCH IntelliConnect gives you unprecedented access to a complete range of continually updated estate planning resources for will planning, registered plans and TFSAs, powers of attorney, capital gains exemptions, estate freezes and more. All are developed by practitioners at some of Canada’s leading accounting and law firms.
Why choose CCH IntelliConnect for Estate Planning information?
- Estate planning resources feature a collection of materials, from the Canadian Estate Planning Guide to current books on topics like strategic trust planning and estate planning with life insurance.
- Checklists and newsletters help you plan your transactions with confidence, and stay up to date on ongoing developments
- Ongoing coverage of evolving areas of specialty
- Content is provided by leading subject matter experts including Suzanne Hanson and Shaun Doody of Fogler, Rubinoff LLP, Glenn Stephens of PPI Advisory and Caroline Rheaume, M.Fisc., Adm.A., Pl.Fin., TEP
- Contributors also include Wolters Kluwer tax experts such as Robert Spenceley, M.A., LL.B., and Cameron Mancell, CFP©.