CCH iFirm’s Digital Signature
CCH iFirm now integrates with DocuSign™ to let you get signatures from your clients, helping you save time and boosting your efficiency.
Our Digital Signature solution is integrated with CCH iFirm Portal for an added layer of security and convenience. Clients can now sign T1013, RC59, engagement letters, or other type of documents with their existing access to CCH iFirm Portal.
Upload your documents and place tags
Use CCH iFirm Portal to simply upload the documents you want clients to sign. Use tags to clearly indicate where you need signatures, initials, or dates.
Clients follow the tabs and finish!
Clients follow simple instructions that guide them through the signing process. When the documents are signed, they simply click finish and they are done.
The process is simple:
- Upload your documents to be signed from the CCH iFirm Portal interface
- Place tags to indicate where your client should sign
- Clients receive a notification asking them to sign their documents
- Clients follow a simple step to sign the document
- They click finish, and they’re done.
- That’s not all, you get the signed documents back into your portal in a matter of few minutes!
DocuSign™ belongs to © DocuSign Inc., 2003.