The most efficient way to store, manage and share information
Increase productivity and enhance client service with CCH Document, a digital content management system that provides a powerful, secure hub for storing and publishing content, sharing files, and collaborating with team members and clients. CCH Document is a complete document management solution built specifically for accounting firms.
- Staff members will shed their dependence on paper and have access to any document from any location.
- Implement consistent firm-wide policies that ensure documents are retained for mandated periods of time.
- Accelerate your business workflow with an electronic repository for all documents.
- Lower your management costs.
- Create more time for staff to generate revenue from new clients or provide additional services to existing clients.
- Further enhance your replationships with clients and third parties with the ability to retrive and send documents to them with minimal clicks.
Comprehensive and versatile search capabilities make it easier and faster to find information within many types of documents.
Integration with CCH Portal, lets you create secure, password-protected online spaces where you can publish content to share with your clients and team members and import client-provided files.
Email messages are easily organized with the appropriate client files. With CCH Document’s Email Manager add-in to Microsoft Outlook, you can drag and drop email messages, including attachments, into your clients’ folders for easy access and sharing.
A dedicated server provides additional storage for your work papers, data files and back-office documentation. Secure centralized storage is inherently safer than having confidential client files on vulnerable laptops or network drives
You can designate files as Read Only or Read/Write, check out documents to prevent editing by other users, and maintain previous file versions in the document history.
Organize, retrieve, and share active and historic files quickly and securely in their native formats
Real-time analytics that let you see your workload anywhere and anytime.
We saved at least $10,000 and probably more likely $15,000 in our small office.
David Straughan, CPA, CA
Partner, MacGillivray Chartered
Accountants & Business Advisors
We are able to access the information required to answer questions in a few seconds.
Daniel Buma, CA
Partner, KWB Chartered Accountants